About the holiday home
Are you looking for a large holiday home in the Ardennes? Well, why not stay in the former house the Boeur village notary, built in 1755. Fully renovated, it makes an ideal base for exploring the region of Houffalize, Bastogne, Northern Luxembourg, and much more!
Spread across 200m², this charming house can accommodate up to 18 people. It comprises 8 bedrooms, each with their own private bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen, a living room, a relaxation area with sauna and hammam, a games room, and a beautiful garden with a terrace and pétanque court.
This large country house is also suitable for those with reduced mobility. A specially furnished bedroom and bathroom and 2 lifts (one inside and one outside) make it easy for wheelchair users to get about the house and access the outside terrace.
On the ground floor, take advantage of the small self-service shop, where you can purchase a selection of additional grocery items, toiletries and drinks.
Bedding and bath linen (bathrobes, towels) are included in the booking price. Staying for more than a week? Bedding and bath linen is automatically replaced at an additional cost of €20 per person.
Accessible to people with reduced mobility
Fully equipped kitchen
Sauna & hammam
Parking for 5 to 6 cars
Electric car charging point
Maximum 2 dogs allowed.
Activities in the surrounding area
- Not far from the holiday home is a playground for children, and access to the RAVeL network.
- Find out what activities are available in the region on the Houffalize Tourism website.
- Discover the Pays de Bastogne.
- Head for Troisvierges and cross the border into Luxembourg.
- Discover the Ardennes with Olivier Delmée, a professional tour guide passionate about the area.
- Visit the Cave du Bohey wine cellar, and stock up on drinks and fuel at Luxembourg prices at the Centre Bohey – Doncols Total Station.
- Enjoy a delicious meal at the Brasserie-Restaurant Le Bohey in Doncols.
- To fill up with fuel in Belgium, or for food supplies or a quick meal on the go, head to Station Q8 Bastogne
Follow us on
- Libramont station : 52km
- Luxembourg Airport : 76km
- Liège Airport : 88km
- Gouvy Frontière station : 19km
- Troisvierges station : 13km
Check availability and book easily and securely via Elloha.